Unser Fotoalbum im Juni und Juli // Our Photo Album in June and July
This summer in Bavaria is not really what we were hoping for. Good weather periods have been far too short - so, no swimming in lake Starnberg for us. (Of course, you can go swimming there, if you're not as afraid of cold water as we are!)
Currently, it's really hot, but weather forecast has announced rain again soon.
So, we're looking forward to more sunny days and focus on celebrating our happy family days. And if it really rains again, our colorful patterns will make us smile anyway.
1. Our planner-production is in full swing and we are already shipping them to the whole world. This year we can make super large DIN A4 daily planners and weekly planners on demand. If you're interested, it's worthwhile to contact us quickly.
2. In June the Etsy Craft Party took place and of course we joined the Etsy Team Munich. The Etsy Craft Party (#etsycraftparty) is a global event, or rather thousands of worldwide events, all of which take place on one weekend. People meet to craft together. In Munich, we made key chains.
We have processed a bunch of various material into keychains and were surprised by our own creativity. They are now sold at Siebenmachen Atelierladen. Profits are going to children in need of a local school.
3. Little A. made a wall decoration from paper designed to fit the peonies from our garden - and how she knew exactly where and how they should be arranged! This child grows up fast, so from time to time the world best hiding place has to bet tested again.
Although the rain is washing away all street paintings faster than hoped, chalk is a great invention!
4. Eva-Dewi is a cool mom and little A. a cool daughter, right? (#playingfashionblogger). Hot air balloons currently use every bit of blue sky. If we had all photographed, they'd eaten up all space on our memory card.
5. How do you like our new planner design? We fell in love with the bold blue flowers. So far only available as Academic Calendar. Soon, however, as a large day planner and great weekly planner.
6. Our only visit to lake Starnberg was not really close to it. But isn't this view great?
7. We had a reason to celebrate. On 4th of July, we have a family double birthday. Black Forest cake is a must! And because the day was in the middle of the week, we baked another one for Sunday.
8. Little A. and Eva-Dewi visited Wildpark Poing - a wildlife park and came back impressed by eagles, deer, guinea pigs, rabbits and wild boars. Our 5-star recommendation for Munich visitors with children!
Johanna found out that Erding is a nice little town. It was worth a visit.
Bottom line: We should explore our area more often.